Home :: Forums :: FAQ :: Search
MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in   RegisterRegister

kane does Dallas - Day 1

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lp.kane

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 12:00 pm    Post subject: kane does Dallas - Day 1 Reply with quote

I didn't get a chance to post this yesterday as they shutdown the outside connection at around 10:00pm last night but here's how day one went.

I ended up not going to bed as the flight left at 6:00am and because of all the extra security I had to be there at 5:00. My dad picked me up around 4:45, got to the airport around 5:15, got on the plane, fell asleep, and arrived in Philadelphia 7:05am. After having a suprisingly bad (well it was at 7:00) steak and cheese I got on the plane for dallas, fell asleep, and arrived 3 hours later. I hopped an airport shuttle to the train station for the 30 minute ride from the airport to Dallas. While waiting for the train I met up with Drax and we spent the next hour or so chatting it up, I also informed him I'd be stealing his Shuttle.

I met up with Torbull and checked into the actual event around 1:30pm. The rest of the day was just spent getting everyone setup and organized for the event. I've met tons of people, all the SK guys, 3D, few TEC, zEx, all have been really cool. As I type this MurK is sitting behind me, scrimming, yelling in Icelandic (<3 skyline). I didn't stay up too late the first night; steel, Torbull, and I headed back to the room at around 11:30 and I again passed right out.

I'll end this post here and start today's. I'll try and update it every other hour or so throughout the day.

Overall Bawl's Count: 7
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Elite Pimps Forum Index -> Gaming All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: