Home :: Forums :: FAQ :: Search
MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in   RegisterRegister

New cal-m season approching!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lp.spdy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2003 12:00 pm    Post subject: New cal-m season approching! Reply with quote

Well it's been a long offseason and summer. Finally summer is coming to an end, this means it's time to start those matches again. Right now we are just getting through preseason playing new maps trying things out.

As of now our main lineup is: kane(L) spdy max arseniic rhino with happy and bd as our 6th man depending on their school situation, we have also bewner. slick and wd are inactive pretty much online, but wd will still play for our lan team, we are actually attending a cs tournament this weekend lanlegends2 our roster are all the RI based players pretty much: kane wd happy bd and I (maybe mojo for moral support EL OH EL jk)

As for me i hope i can start playing more often like i used to, and not a repeat of cal-m where i was not able to play very often. With our new starting lineup set, we should be able to be more consistent than last season, where we kept rotating players.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Elite Pimps Forum Index -> Gaming All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: