Home :: Forums :: FAQ :: Search
MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in   RegisterRegister

cal-m pre-season over

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lp.maXimus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 12:00 pm    Post subject: cal-m pre-season over Reply with quote

After a hard 4 matches we have finally finished our pre-season matches.

Our first match didn't go too well against [se] because of some internet complications with cox and 3 of the members in that match. We pray every night to our gods so that the RI area gets a new cable provider. Final result was 10-14 in favor of [se] on the map de_chateau.

Our Second match went a little bit smoother, but still had the same old connection problem which left us playing a 4 v 5 for about 5-6 rounds against tmo. Thank god kane didn't lag out so we had our strat caller, and we pulled through with the rounds needed to win the match. Final result was 11-13 in favor of lp on the map of de_chateau.

Our third match went alot better since no one lagged out, and we were able to communicate much better. We played an esm a few times back in the day, and they were quite close. With that in mind we prepared non-stop so we would get everything down, and we did. Final result was 20-4 in favor of lp on the map of de_comrade.

Our fourth and final match was probably our toughest match between the 3 other pre-season matches. Starting off we didn't have a solid grip of the game do to some of us not being in the game Surprised *cough arsen cough* Surprised . we lost CT side of the map 10-2, but all was not lost because maX was still in the game. We went over to T side, and we got alot of rounds. From what I remember towards the end of the second half the score was 9-2 us, and it all came down to me. 1 v 5 - maX vs mk. I jumped out with 5 deagle bullets left surrounded by 5 mk members from all sides. I jumped up and HSed 3 in the air, and when I got down the other 2 mk members were in shock so I took advantage and HSed them too, and we tied the match...riiight ok, everyone really played well, and really came together the last round which REALLY was the reason we tied the game. Final result 12-12 in favor of team maX (tie).

That's about it for now. Wish us luck in the regular season.

Father over and out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Elite Pimps Forum Index -> Gaming All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: