Home :: Forums :: FAQ :: Search
MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in   RegisterRegister

kane does Dallas - Day 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lp.kane

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 12:00 pm    Post subject: kane does Dallas - Day 2 Reply with quote

10:30 - Woke up, had a bawls, headed down to the tournament area to get online before the network got too clogged up. The 96 team single elimination tournament starts in about a half hour for all the people who didn't get autoberthed. The seeds were announced a few days ago with 3D receiving the top spot after winning the last event.

11:00 - As I type this, a TV crew from ABC Nightly News (with Peter Jennings) is setting up to film 3D as they progress through the tournament. I'm not sure when the special will be aired but I'll post as soon as I find out. What they're doing is pretty similar to what MTV did with fatal1ty last CPL. There's a boom mic sitting over my head and its starting to freak me out, maybe the sound guy will read this and stop.

5:30 - Went to lunch where the ABC crew filmed us some more. After lunch ABC interviewed Bullseye, moto, steel, Torbull, Rambo for the special. Came back down to the event, played a bunch of CS. Right now im just hanging out watching some scrims and pubbing a bit. I'm going to go test out those Zboards in a bit because I want a new keyboard.

Overall Bawls Count: 10
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Elite Pimps Forum Index -> Gaming All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: