Home :: Forums :: FAQ :: Search
MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in   RegisterRegister

kane does Dallas - Day 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lp.kane

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 12:00 pm    Post subject: kane does Dallas - Day 3 Reply with quote

Yesterday ended around 1:00am after spending the rest of the night just hanging out in the BYOC playing POD bots and a bit of pubbing. After some pizza I finally fell asleep. Torbull woke up around 8:00am apparently but I slept in. Probably around 11:00am I started waking up, but the room was dark, there was someone in Torbull's bed (who I thought was Torbull) and I couldn't quite see the clock. I continued dozing off till I finally looked at the clock and saw that it was 1:00pm. I called to who I thought was Torbull in the bed next to me until I realized it was Rambo I was waking up.

3:45 - Right now I'm just hanging out, watching 3D scrim a bit and drinking some bawls, and catching a bit of the HLTV matches. I'm a bit frustrated because the computer I'm borrowing from the CPL is actually slower and has the same videocard (GeForce 2) that I have at home. This basically means that in pubs during fights I drop down to a basically unplayable 40fps. Under different circumstances I'd be fine because afterall it is borrowed equiptment. What's different is that I was supposed to get a GeForce FX 5600 from NVIDIA at CPL (they sponsor 3D). When I went to their booth and asked for the card they informed me that they had given it away already and that they'd mail it to me.. cool. I'm thinking of just going out and buying something (DEFINITELY AN ATI) so I can actually play some cs while I'm here. In other news, I rape POD bots.

Overall Bawls Count: 14
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Elite Pimps Forum Index -> Gaming All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: